Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Cookies for the Family

For my husband's family this year I decided I would make cookies for the whole family.  OH MY!  My husband is one of 45 grandchildren.  What was I thinking? 

I decided I would make a stocking for each person and put their names on it.  The stockings are on the far left and also on the far right.  You can tell by that that there are a lot of people in his family. I ended up doing 64 stockings.  I also did another big cookie for everyone and then 2 smaller cookies for everyone.  I did over 190 cookies.  When I first started I was very excited about doing cookies and getting to be creative in this way but after about 50 cookies I started to doubt this decision.  :) I will have to say that it was fun and I'm glad I did it but that was a lot of work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment