Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NC State Cupcakes - Second Order

After doing NC State Cupcakes for my husband's now former co-worker, he contacted my husband again and asked if I could make him some more.  He ended up needing 24 cupcakes this time.

Many times I have sent leftovers into work with my husband because there are just too many to keep at our house.  On a couple of occasions I have sent in cookie dough cupcakes and my husband says they get rave reviews.  So when I received this order he asked specifically if I could make some of the cupcakes cookie dough which cookie dough frosting.  So I made 12 red velvet with cream cheese frosting again as well as 12 cookie dough cupcakes. I am sure by the picture you can tell which are which. ;)

I would have to now say my favorite is cookie dough with cookie dough frosting.


No comments:

Post a Comment