Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Frozen Birthday Party

Life has been pretty crazy since the last time I posted.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to do many cakes because of being busy and exhausted from watching after our 2 kids, a friend's little boy and being pregnant with our 3rd child due in about 5 weeks. Finding time to put them on my blog has even been more of a challenge but I'm hoping to catch up in the next couple of weeks. 

The first one that I want to share was from last summer for Billy's co-worker's daughter. I actually was able to do her daughter's birthday cake the year before and was happy to help out.  She wanted me to do a Frozen theme and asked me to make the cake and party favors.  This time she asked me to do cake pops which is something I don't do often so it was fun to be creative in a different way. This cake was a lot of fun to do.


Hopefully I will have time to post more cakes soon.  For now it's nap time so got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment